miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

080 Barcelona Fashion


Yesterday i came to 080 Barcelona Fashion. It was my first time and i was so impressed. I saw in real time a photoshoot of Ruven Afanador with Rossy de Palama, a great inspiration woman.


It was a lot of stand ups on the Open area like Mac Cosmetics, Redken,etc. 

When I was I get a look by Redken and glamed by Mac(you can also see the picture in my Instagram). 

The show was so great, I see a lot of fashion clothes and jewelry. If anyone goes will be impressed by the place, because is in the Museu Maritime of Barcelona. This museum got a big estructure and different rooms. The most catwalk I enjoy was Desigual, wich the models was dancing at the final. 
It's usual that can see Andrea Velancoso, Jon Kortajarena and Juan Bettancourt, that are Spanish and international models. But this time, the 080 was anticipated for rememorate Sita Murt, that was a fashion designer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario